Wednesday, January 10, 2007

3 years at Let's Talk About Democray:

Note: I've been attempting to revive my original blog LTAD, which I've had a tough time doing recently due to extreme time restraints and the lack of internet access at home. But Feb. will be the third anniversary of my starting LTAD, so I feel I should get back in the saddle. I don't know exactly what the deal with tripod (lycos)is but I tend to get most of my hits there from South Asia and Europe, whereas I get the majority of my hits at Blospot from the US and Canada. In any case, I write a lot more about foreign policy at LTAD. Maybe folks from areas other than North America care more about foreign policy issues? I don't know. Today I posted at LTAD so have a look, if you dare.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter script Top Blog Lists Favourite Blogs Top List
FavouriteBlogs
My Zimbio
Top Stories