Saturday, January 05, 2008

Get real, Democratic Underground posters.

You know, a lot of the peolpe who post at Democratic Underground are real idiots. Here I write a sort of quirky post about Mike Huckabee and throw out the idea of an Al Gore write-in campaign, if all we're left with is Hillary or Obama, and I get this wave of hate.

Everytime I write something at DU, I get accused of being a Republican. In fact, I think the first time I ever wrote a post at DU, I was banned instantaniously. All they read was the first two sentences and that was all it took.

Luckily, I had met one of the guys who started DU at a New Year's party back in '05 and was able to sort the thing out, but man, these people claim they're all about democracy and crap but you dare not to follw the party line and they want to tear you to peices -- and then censor you.

I don't think it's too far out there to think that in a country like ours that the probablily of a woman or a black man getting elected as president of the United States is a bit of a stretch, regardless of how bad W. has messed things up for the Republicans.

But I'm the crazy one. Obviously, the good folks sitting all day in front of their lap-top writing snarky three letter responses to posts they took three seconds to scan before they mader up their minds whether they agreed with them or not know a lot better about this stuff than I do. I mean, 200,000 Dems came out in Iowa to caucus! Gosh, Obama might as well get busy fitting the curtains for the White House.

Wake up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter script Top Blog Lists Favourite Blogs Top List
FavouriteBlogs
My Zimbio
Top Stories