Thursday, December 20, 2007

I've got mail . . . from Lyndon LaRouche.

It's kind of an odd coincidence -- or is it? -- that just the other day I was making fun of the LaRouchies (pretty easy targets I know) and, lo and behold, I get a LaRouchie pamphlet in my mailbox this morning. This one is about the whole Prince Bandar/BAE scandal and the Saudi oil-tanker-a-day/British Tornado fighter jet deal Maggie Thatcher made with Bandar Bush in 1985. This is the story that splashed across the headlines for a day or two and then quickly disappeared down the memory hole for all eternity back at the beginning of the year. I'm not sure what the date of this publication is, but there's an ad for an international web broadcast by the Man himself on June the 21st.

So it’s kind of outdated, I'm not exactly sure why someone put it my mailbox. Either, it was some fanatical LaRouchie who's tracked me down, or it was some homeless dude getting paid to stuff mailboxes for $.25 a day.

Gosh, first I get on David Horowitz' mailing list and now this. I hope his doesn't mean I'm going to start getting Ron Paul literature, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter script Top Blog Lists Favourite Blogs Top List
FavouriteBlogs
My Zimbio
Top Stories