Monday, November 13, 2006

Knock it off Rahm! It's called the Democratic Party!

Note: I heard Rahm Emanuel on NPR the other day refer to his Party as "the Democrat Party." Have things gotten so bad that the achitect of the successful Democratic campaign to take over Congress is now referring to his own party in the same terms the GOP does? Whenever I hear W, or any other GOP misfit, call the Democratic Party the "Democrat Party," my hair just stands up on the back of my neck.

Common'Rahm, I know you want to transform the party into Republican-lite while claiming it's really moving toward the "center," but do you have to call it the "Democrat Party," too? At long last Sir, have you no shame?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter script Top Blog Lists Favourite Blogs Top List
FavouriteBlogs
My Zimbio
Top Stories