Thursday, June 28, 2007

Earthlink sucks!

I know this is a little off the subject of my usual rantings, but can I just say to everyone out there that Earthlink is one shitty operation.

I don't mean the people who work there, I feel for the poor bastards in Mumbai or where
ever who have to sit in a small box and take crap from outraged Americans all day whike making their big $4 an hour. I have no beef with them.

But when a mega corporation takes money out of your account when they are not authorized to do so and then act like they're doing you a big favor that they're refunding it to you -- but it will still take five to seven business days because that's the way it is and keep hanging up on you and putting you on hold, I get a little hot under the collar.

I have all the paper work that shows that I canceled their crappy service a month ago, because their WiFi signal is non-existant, yet here we are a month later and I find out there's $91 missing from my bank account. They'll refund the amount but I can't get anyone to explain to me why they took it out in the first place.

If anyone out there has had dealings with these assholes and would like to vent, please feel free to leave a comment.

If there are any muck-raking lawyer types out here that want to stick it to the man, let me know. I'd just love to let them have it. But first, you have to get past the friendly computer voice that tells you that Earthlink is very concerned about providing excellent customer service.

1 Comments:

Blogger P said...

I just got an earthlink wi-fi connection, and I regret it already! Their signal sucks, all the people i talk to keep telling me that they've shipped me a modem, and the next person i talk to says that my account doesnt show that the modem has been shipped! I wish there was someway I could lodge a complaint or do something. I dont mind the lack of signal so much as the lying!

11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter script Top Blog Lists Favourite Blogs Top List
FavouriteBlogs
My Zimbio
Top Stories