Thursday, February 28, 2008

Free Fouad Farhan!

Due to my reliance on the internet the Free Library of Philadelphia provides, such as it is, I haven't been able to blog as much as I used to when I had internet access at home, but that's all changing. I now have the internet at home, so watch out all you folks out there that really piss me off.

Today, I only had time to post at LTAD, my original blog, which just celebrated its fourth birthday, so go over there to check out my views on the arrest of Saudi blogger Fouad al-Farhan. It seems our good friends the Saudis don't like people telling them things they don't like to hear. Fouad has been in solitary confinment since Dec. 10 of last year. See the lowdown about this case at globalvoices.org -- and then go to my blog for many links. Don't waste all the time I did compiling all this stuff!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter script Top Blog Lists Favourite Blogs Top List
FavouriteBlogs
My Zimbio
Top Stories