Wednesday, April 19, 2006

McClellen Quits!

Scott McClellen is calling it quits! Apparently, all the lying for Bush has finally got to him.

The WaPo reports:

"McClellan's resignation was not unexpected." I wouldn't think so, especially after all the beatings he's been taking lately from the press. Bush said, "I thought he handled his assignment with class, integrity. It's going to be hard to replace Scott, but nevertheless he made the decision and I accepted it."

When Ari Fleischer left, I thought there wasn't any way possible they could find anyone more full of crap, sorry, I mean 'integrity, but they managed it somehow. McClellen exceled at BS and this time it will be hard to replace him. Who are they going to find who is willing to stand up there and defend Rummy and the war and the spying and the previous lying etc.? WHO?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter script Top Blog Lists Favourite Blogs Top List
FavouriteBlogs
My Zimbio
Top Stories