Friday, May 05, 2006

Writer's note:

Be sure to check out Let's Talk About Democracy, which is my foreign policy blog. A while ago I decided to separate my domestic politics from my foreign policy musings, as a lot of blog readers these days are so particular about the subjects they're into. Some of my readers, mainly from overseas, prefer LTAD to my political ramblings here and I found that many readers of the lefty blogs didn't give a rat's ass about foreign policy. It was all tending to get mixed up over at LTAD and no one was happy.

So, if you're interested in taking a walk on the wild side, go over to LTAD and see what I have to say about things other than the lefty issues of the this moment's news cycle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter script Top Blog Lists Favourite Blogs Top List
FavouriteBlogs
My Zimbio
Top Stories